Is there any treat better suited to summer adventures than S'mores? Maybe ice cream but then again, ice cream is great year round too. For me, nothing beats sitting around a campfire with friends and family squishing melty marshmallow onto graham crackers and chocolate. The only thing missing? A little weed... Until I stumbled across this recipe from ThisBuds4You at hailmaryjane.com via TheWeedBlog.com.
Let's start with your shopping list:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate bar of your choice
- Bag of Marshmallows
- Several grams of cannabis, ground to a fine powder
- Take a graham cracker and place a square (or two - no judgements here) of chocolate on the cracker
- Sprinkle about 1 gram of the powdered herb on the chocolate
- Ideally, you're in front of a campfire and can roast your marshmallow that way but sometimes that's just not possible so if you can't squash a roasted marshmallow onto the chocolate simply toast the entire S'more in a toaster oven for crispness or pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds after topping with a second cracker.
- Aluminum foil is your friend and will help keep your toaster oven clean. It's also useful if you are outdoors and want to get the chocolate warmer. Once the S'more is assembled you can wrap it in foil and place it near the fire for a moment or two.
- If using a toaster oven, heat to 300 degrees and cook your S'more for 5-7 minutes.
Share your favourite recipe and we'll feature it!